House of William F.
Show FileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:136.4 Kb
William F. Howes - Jacob Sears Library - Album 8.pdf
SubjectWilliam F. Howes; House; Margaret (Homer) Howes; Robert C. Eldred; 6A; Jacob Sears; Library; Mrs. J. Boyden Goodell
William F. Howes - House of William F. Howes, built 1845. Date of picture 1885. Occupied by his widow Margaret (Homer) until about 1918. Present owner is Robert C. Eldred (1961). It is located on 6A, East Dennis. Son Jacob Sears gave the library to the Town. Owned by Mrs. J. Boyden Goodell. JWH.
John W. Herrick
MetadataShow full item record
|xmlui.metadata.dc.contributor.author||John W. Herrick||en_US|
|Date of Issue||1885-xx-xx||en_US|
|Description||William F. Howes - House of William F. Howes, built 1845. Date of picture 1885. Occupied by his widow Margaret (Homer) until about 1918. Present owner is Robert C. Eldred (1961). It is located on 6A, East Dennis. Son Jacob Sears gave the library to the Town. Owned by Mrs. J. Boyden Goodell. JWH.||en_US|
|Publisher||Dennis Historical Society Inc.||en_US|
|xmlui.metadata.dc.relation||Photos from the Collection of the Jacob Sears Library, East Dennis, 3 June 2004. A large number of these photos were made by John W. Herrick, Photographer (JWH) and printed by T. P. Stiff, Home Bank Building, Brockton (TP)]. All comments in the Captain ainainainions in square brackets [ ] are by Burton N. Derick, South Dennis, who processed these images.||en_US|
|Source||ALBUM 08\Jacob Sears Library\William F. Howes.jpg||en_US|
|Subject||William F. Howes||en_US|
|Subject||Margaret (Homer) Howes||en_US|
|Subject||Robert C. Eldred||en_US|
|Subject||Mrs. J. Boyden Goodell||en_US|
|Title||House of William F.||en_US|
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.