Around 1920 the Dennis North and Dennis South High Schools were combined into a single High School, Dennis High School. The Dennis High School was held in the various graded schools, rotating around the town. The last location of DHS was in the South Dennis Graded Schoolhouse (upstairs). it was in use until 1930

Artifacts in this collection

Recent Submissions