Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorUknownen_US
dc.coverage.spatialDennis Village, MAen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-09-24T16:08:30Z
dc.date.available2014-09-24T16:08:30Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/11070
dc.descriptionCarleton Hall, Old Bass River Road, Dennis Village. Carleton Hall began in 1828 as a Methodist "praying house.” In 1865, Captain Carleton Howes organized a group of village citizens to purchase the chapel for community activities. In 1954, villagers presented the building to the town as a gift. It continues to serve as a community centeren_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.relationPhotos from the Dennis Historical Sites Guide, created by the Dennis Historical Soceity Inc.en_US
dc.sourceReverendALBUM 09\Brochure\Carleton\Photo1.JPGen_US
dc.subjectCarleton Hallen_US
dc.subjectCaptain Carleton Howesen_US
dc.subjectCommunity centeren_US
dc.subjectPraying Houseen_US
dc.titleCarleton Hall of Dennis Villageen_US
dc.typePhotoen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record