Show FileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:78.0 Kb
SDLIBRAR - Brochure - Disk 2 - ALBUM 9.pdf
Village Library, Main Street, South Dennis. This Gothic style former 19th century residence, cobbler shop, and the home of a poetess has been for many years one of the town's four little libraries. Probably moved to this site in 1856 from a Yarmouth church campground, it was first owned by John Rose, the first Portuguese resident of the town. It became the South Dennis Free Public Library in 1918.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.