Judah Paddock – House of Miss Paddock
Show FileMIME type:application/pdfFile Size:2.0 Mb
Photo 04 - Henry Sears Glass Plates - Album 12.pdf
Photo 04: A) Judah Paddock – House of Miss Paddock, East Dennis. Built 1790. Judah Paddock House, ca. 1790. Now (1977) owned by Frederick Cooke. It was once known as the “Red Tavern.” On 6A opposite Shell Gas Station. JWH. B) Nathan Sears Barn – Nathan Sears Barn as it appeared in 1885. End of land off School Street. Built from lumber from a wrecked schooner. JWH
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.