Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorJohn W. Herricken_US
dc.coverage.spatialUnknownen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-09-24T16:10:45Z
dc.date.available2014-09-24T16:10:45Z
dc.date.issued1885-xx-xxen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/11481
dc.descriptionDean Sears 4 [detail from pReverenderendious photo] - House on Pleasant Street, East Dennis, built by Captain Dean Sears in 1850's. Home of Mrs. Margaret Finnel 1885. Now (1961) owned by Reverenderenderend John Wingett. JWH.en_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.relationPhotos from the Collection of the Jacob Sears Library, East Dennis, 3 June 2004. A large number of these photos were made by John W. Herrick, Photographer (JWH) and printed by T. P. Stiff, Home Bank Building, Brockton (TP)]. All comments in the Captain ainainainions in square brackets [ ] are by Burton N. Derick, South Dennis, who processed these images.en_US
dc.sourceALBUM 08\Jacob Sears Library\Dean Sears 4.jpgen_US
dc.subjectDean Searsen_US
dc.subjectHouseen_US
dc.subjectPleasant Streeten_US
dc.subjectCaptain Dean Searsen_US
dc.subjectMrs. Margaret Finnelen_US
dc.subjectReverenderenderend John Wingetten_US
dc.titleHouse of Dean Sears - Detailsen_US
dc.typePhotoen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record