House of Mr. Riley
AuthorJohn W. Herrick
MetadataShow full item record
DescriptionMr. Riley 2 - House of Mr. Riley, East Dennis, 1 Aug 1887. Built about 1730 - 1740. Goodspeed house, and is on Old Town House Road. Captain Frazier Louis Sears lived here.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Unknown (Undated)Typewritten pages concerning various historical items, including personal accounts and letters pertaining to anti-slavery movements and slavery in the South. From the number of spaces in the typrescript, and unfinished ...
Mildred Crowell (Dennis Historical Society Inc., 1904-01-05)Letter from Mildred Crowell to her cousin, Ruth Crowell; the envelope has the stamp and postmark torn off and is addressed: Miss Ruth Crowell, Woods Hole, Mass. There is a pre-printed return on the envelope: L.M. Crowell, ...