Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorJohn W. Herricken_US
dc.coverage.spatialUnknownen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-09-24T16:11:36Z
dc.date.available2014-09-24T16:11:36Z
dc.date.issued1887-08-01en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/11548
dc.descriptionMr. Riley 2 - House of Mr. Riley, East Dennis, 1 Aug 1887. Built about 1730 - 1740. Goodspeed house, and is on Old Town House Road. Captain Frazier Louis Sears lived here.en_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.relationPhotos from the Collection of the Jacob Sears Library, East Dennis, 3 June 2004. A large number of these photos were made by John W. Herrick, Photographer (JWH) and printed by T. P. Stiff, Home Bank Building, Brockton (TP)]. All comments in the Captain ainainainions in square brackets [ ] are by Burton N. Derick, South Dennis, who processed these images.en_US
dc.sourceALBUM 08\Jacob Sears Library\Mr. Riley 2.jpgen_US
dc.subjectMr. Rileyen_US
dc.subjectHouseen_US
dc.subjectGoodspeed Houseen_US
dc.subjectOld Town House Roaden_US
dc.subjectCaptain Frazier Louis Searsen_US
dc.titleHouse of Mr. Rileyen_US
dc.typePhotoen_US
dc.collectionmapping,10766/7079,,10766/245en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record