Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorJohn W. Herricken_US
dc.coverage.spatialSouth Yarmouth, MAen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-09-24T16:11:40Z
dc.date.available2014-09-24T16:11:40Z
dc.date.issued1887-08-17en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/11549
dc.descriptionOld Mill, South Yarmouth 1 - Old Mill, South Yarmouth, 17 Aug 1887. Photo by JWH. [This is the Judah Baker Mill, originally located on the west side of Grand Cove, South Dennis; later moved to West Dennis; finally moved to Bass River, on the shore of the river where it still stands.]en_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.relationPhotos from the Collection of the Jacob Sears Library, East Dennis, 3 June 2004. A large number of these photos were made by John W. Herrick, Photographer (JWH) and printed by T. P. Stiff, Home Bank Building, Brockton (TP)]. All comments in the Captain ainainainions in square brackets [ ] are by Burton N. Derick, South Dennis, who processed these images.en_US
dc.sourceALBUM 08\Jacob Sears Library\Old Mill - S. Yarmouth 1.jpgen_US
dc.subjectOld Millen_US
dc.subjectJudah Baker Millen_US
dc.subjectGrand Coveen_US
dc.subjectBass Riveren_US
dc.titleOld Mill in South Yarmouthen_US
dc.typePhotoen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record