Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialDennis, MAen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-11-21T23:14:12Z
dc.date.available2014-11-21T23:14:12Z
dc.identifierJohn Nickerson homestead 1730 - 2.pdfen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/12269
dc.descriptionFirst homestead of John3 Nickerson (NFA #15; 1664 – 1745), located at 248 Main St., South Dennis. Originally built in 1730. House altered in 1870 by addition of porch & barn and removal of central fireplace. Has been re-altered since back to more original design, as shown here. Was later occupied by Isaiah4 Nickerson, son of John.en_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.sourceDHS PHOTOS\ALBUM 07\Edmond Rhodes Nickerson\1997 & 1998\John Nickerson homestead 1730 - 2.JPGen_US
dc.subjectJohn Nickerson homestead 1730 - 2en_US
dc.titleJohn Nickerson homestead 1730 - 2en_US
dc.typePhotoen_US
dc.provenancePhotos from the Collection of Edmond Rhodes Nickerson, South Dennis; Dec 1997:en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record