Show simple item record

dc.coverage.spatialDennis, MAen_US
dc.date.accessioned2014-11-21T23:14:44Z
dc.date.available2014-11-21T23:14:44Z
dc.identifierP32 Dennisport School House.pdfen_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10766/12465
dc.descriptionDennisport School House – first of the graded schools to be built on the south side. It was the Unitarian Meeting House on Nantucket, flaked and brought across the sound, about 1865. Sat where the VIC Hall now sits on Depot Street, just south of Route 28 on the west side. The only school house in town to have a clock, since the village was the only one without a church and clock.en_US
dc.formatPDFXen_US
dc.languageen_usen_US
dc.publisherDennis Historical Society Inc.en_US
dc.sourceDHS PHOTOS\ALBUM 07\Pauline Derick Album 2\P32 Dennisport School House.jpgen_US
dc.subjectDennisport School Houseen_US
dc.subjectUnitarian Meeting House on Nantucketen_US
dc.titleDennisport School Houseen_US
dc.typePhotoen_US
dc.provenancePauline (Wixon) Derick Photo Album No. 2; from Burton N. Derick, 19 Mar 2004:en_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Artifact(s)

Show simple item record