The Jericho Historical Center was established in 1962 when Virginia Gildersleeve deeded the property to the town of Dennis on behalf of Elizabeth Reynard, the woman responsible for restoring the house she named “Jericho”. This gift to the town launched the beginning of the Dennis Historical Society. The center consists of an 1801 full cape house and barn.

Recent Submissions

View more